Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day Yard Sale with Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville

I have a bunch of fabric that I have had in my basement for a long time. I have been going through some of it, washing and ironing it and now I want to get rid of some of it. Here's your chance to get some of my treasures. I can't keep it all--I'm keeping a lot as it is. If you could only see my sewing room--EEK! Actually you can't really see my sewing room because it's piled to the ceiling with all kinds of stuff. Anyway back to the SALE.
Here are some of the things listed. 
 Read on to the bottom and you will find a link.



 I'm adding more stuff all day.
 Keep checking the Etsy site.
 I'm going to list stuff in my Etsy shop that I'm willing to part with.You will find these items listed under YARD SALE ITEMS of my store.  Bear Hollow Quilts & Such   If you find something you want--buy it please. If you have any questions send me a conversation through Etsy. After you look around ant the sale stuff please look at the regular stuff I have for sale. You all need to check out all the other listings on Bonnie's blog.  http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2013/09/labor-day-yard-sale.html There are links to a bunch of other Yard Sales. How much more fun could it be??? You don't have to drive around and burn gas, great right! I'LL BEING IRONING AND LISTING ALL DAY!! Keep checking back.

Thanks for looking and have fun.
Sandy
















9 comments:

Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts said...

The link posted above does not go to your shop.

Kim said...

Your link doesn't work.

mabear said...

I think it is working now. Thanks

mabear said...

I think it is working now. Thanks

Unknown said...

Can't get there :-( Love the 2nd fabric bundle. How fun is this, and internet Yard Sale!

Kim said...

I still can't get there-it asks me to login and then tells me I don't have permission to do something. I think the link is perhaps to a page for you to work on-not for customers.

Kim said...

Here is the link to her yard sale. I searched for her shop on Esty and found it.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BearHollowQuilts?section_id=14045522

mabear said...

I'm sorry about the link. It would let me go there without problem I guess because it's my shop. Sorry you missed out on the Christmas blocks. I have a bunch of Christmas fabrics and may cut up some blocks like this set. Keep checking back at the shop. I will try to contact you first before I list them. Sorry again Sandy

mabear said...

I'm sorry about the link. It would let me go there without problem I guess because it's my shop. Sorry you missed out on the Christmas blocks. I have a bunch of Christmas fabrics and may cut up some blocks like this set. Keep checking back at the shop. I will try to contact you first before I list them. Sorry again Sandy