Friday, November 30, 2012

Up & Running

Sorry everyone I've been working so hard to get the site up and running that I haven"t posted anything for awhile. It is up now and I have all the fabric loaded on the site (except the 5 bolts I got today). I still have lots of stuff to put on.  I still have patterns and notions to add--then I have all my Zum product. If you have never tried Zum soaps and lotion you are missing out! They are all natural, made with goats milk and essential oils. I am waiting right now for a delivery of some of their Christmas items. Trust me you will love their stuff. I have my whole family hooked.

I also have some gift items coming from a company called Payapa Art. They have great & fun stuff. I can't wait till my shipment gets here. If you are looking for some great gifts you can't go wrong with anything from my site. I will get them all on as soon as I can, so check back often!!!
http://papayablog.com/

No comments: