Sunday, December 1, 2013

Working on a new website

Sorry everyone! I know it's been a long time since I have been on here. I have had a really busy November. I am trying to build a new web store. Trying is the key word there. Nothing seems to be going right. I have had trouble at every turn. To top it all off, my daughter had a major surgery and my mother-in-law had to go by ambulance to the hospital. Both were on the same day and in two different towns. It was a blessing that my firefighter/EMT husband was at home that day. I took my daughter for her surgery and the hubby went with his mom. Both are home and recovering, but it was a crazy time.

I thank you for sticking in there with me. I promise a nice Grand Opening Sale.

'Til then shop my Etsy shop!

www.etsy.com/shop/bearhollowquilts

Thanks Sandy

No comments: