Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Winners

I picked the 2 winners from the pin cushion blog hop.   Theresa has won the fabric bundle. I have not heard back from the 2nd winner yet so, that may come up for grabs again.

I am in the process of changing web servers so bearhollowquilts.com will not be functioning for a short while. My Etsy shop is still open and you can shop there for now. You will receive a 10% discount on any purchase over $5.00 by using the code     10OFF   

I hope you will bear with me through this change. If you have any questions please contact me by leaving a  
conversation on the Etsy site.


                 Bear Hollow Quilts & Such Etsy Shop

I haven't been working very much lately as my Dad has been visiting from Arizona. 
I am working on a Halloween quilt and will post pictures as I progress.

Thanks for your patience,

Sandy 

No comments: