Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend Fun

I had a good weekend! I got to spend the day with 2 of my daughters. Saturday, Katy (the youngest) and I set up a booth at The Rusty Chandelier in St. Joseph MO. The weather was cold and windy but we hung in there til about 4 pm. We decided to go in and warm up and of course do a little shopping. If you haven't been there, and are in the area, it is well worth the trip. We didn't have time to go into the Jesse James Antique Mall which is just next door. I've been there in the past and know that it is one the the nicer antique malls around.

Katy trying on a new-old hat

www.facebook.com/RustyChandelier 
Sunday, Jessie (the middle daughter) and I went to something called Color and Bottles. It's a painting class held at a bar & grill or winery. You can paint and drink at the same time. We had a lot of fun!! We decided we need to do this as a family. We may have to have a private class. It get pretty crazy when we all get together but, I can't think of a better way to spend the day.

Jessie & I with our paintings
http://colorsandbottles.com/collections/kansas-city


No comments: